WE Young Investigator Awards are provided to recognize outstanding abstracts accepted for presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society. Two named Awards will be given to the most outstanding applicants; one for excellence in Clinical Research and a second for excellence in Basic Science.
- New faculty during the first three years of appointment, postdoctoral trainees or residents (first five years), or graduate students and medical students after the first year of training.
- Must be a presenting author on an abstract accepted for presentation at the Endocrine Society Meeting.
- Must be a current member of WE or have a mentor who is a current member of WE. To join WE, please visit our Become A Member page.
- Women and men are eligible to apply.
- Awardees from the last year’s WE YIA and this year’s winners of Endocrine Society travel awards are not eligible for the current year.
- The Janet W. McArthur and Neena B. Schwartz awards are selected from the applications for the Young Investigator award, thus, the application process is the same as for the Young Investigator awards.
Click here to return to the main Awards page.